Embark on an enjoyable journey and follow the preparation of your food in the large open show kitchen. In our modern, product-focused kitchen you will find European and Asian influences as well as regional products. We combine creativity with unique products and authentic Japanese sushi with the best wines in a relaxed atmosphere.
Access to the restaurant only upon presentation of one of the following:
– Digital vaccination pass (from the 15th day after the second vaccination) with an EMA-approved vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Janssen)
– Proof of a recovered COVID-19 infection (at least 28 days, maximum six months after infection)
– Persons under 18 years need a rapid test/ antigen test (not older than 24 hours)
– Persons who are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons require a certificate of a negative PCR test (not older than 48 hours) and a prove of inability to be vaccinate via a medical certificate.
– Children up to six years are exempt from the above rules
For security reasons, please use the main entrance of Grand Hyatt Berlin. The side entrance remains closed.
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we are taking appropriate hygiene measures to ensure that you always feel safe and comfortable with us. Learn more about the implementation of our hygiene standards here.
On Christmas Eve, let our kitchen team spoil you and experience an unforgettable culinary Christmas dinner.
As a perfect addition to our signature dishes, or simply on its own – our sushi will amaze you. It hardly gets more authentic than this.
In our adjoining Vox Bar, the focus is on an exceptional selection of whiskies and cigars, as well as cocktails and the art of bartending. It is the perfect place for an aperitif or high-spirited weekends with your friends.